Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chapter 229

Richie entered the bedroom and closed the door behind him. His brows rose in surprise to find his wife already under the covers. When their eyes met she threw back the blankets, held her arms out to him and wiggled her fingers. His lips twitched and he quickly reached back to lock the door – she was naked. “I thought you needed a nap?”

“Mmmhmmm, but there’s something else I need first, to…help me relax so that I can sleep.” She wiggled her fingers again. “So…..come here and give me what I need.”

He chuckled and started unbuttoning his shirt. “Pregnancy’s made you a little aggressive.” She raised a brow at him. “You never used to be so…brazen… about what you wanted.”

She shrugged. “It’s assertive not aggressive. Aggressive would be if I threw you down on the bed and had my way with you…although….that’s not a bad idea. Are you complaining? I thought you wanted me to tell you if I wanted something.”

“No, I’m not complaining at all.” He rushed to assure her. “Actually, I kind of like not having to be the one to decide when, where and how all the time.”

“Then hurry up and get naked, bring that hard body over here and do what you do so well.”

He grinned, pulled off his shirt and reached for his belt. “Yes dear.” While he stripped he let his gaze wander over her, and felt his body respond to her display. He had to stifle a snort at his own thoughts. Who was he kidding? His erection had started on the way upstairs just thinking about her waiting for him.

Tori licked her lips in anticipation as his clothes hit the floor and revealed his arousal. The throbbing of her lower body increased in intensity, making her ache for his possession.

Joining her on the bed, he took her in his arms, leaned down and captured her lips with his, tasting her gently, thoroughly. He inhaled her gasp when one hand slid down to cup a breast, squeeze gently and play with the hard kernel of her nipple. She tore her mouth away. “Richie! Please!”

Ignoring her hands tugging on his shoulders, he shifted until he could lick her sensitive peak. She cried out as his lips closed over her and sucked. Her hands slid into his hair, and fisted. “Richieee! No more teasing. Please!” She ended on a sob.

He raised his head, surprised to see the desperate tears in her eyes. “No more foreplay?”

She shook her head. “Baby, I am so far beyond foreplay, I’m going to lose my mind if I don’t have you. Now!”

With a chuckle he positioned himself and watched her face as he flexed his hips and slowly filled her. He grinned at the joy evident on her face and the sigh of relief she exhaled. Buried to the hilt, he held still. “I get the feeling that you like this. That you like having me deep inside you.”

She shivered as his velvet voice slid over her nerve endings. “Mmmmm, like I like breathing babe. Actually, like isn’t the word for it. I need you, I crave you, I love you deep inside me.” The corner of her mouth lifted. “It’s even better than maple syrup.”

He laughed, dragging a moan from her as his buried shaft shifted. Her eyes closed and her body began to undulate against his. He remained motionless and watched her. Her hands feverishly rubbed up and down his arms and back, trying to urge him to move.

Frustrated, she opened her eyes and raised a brow at him. “Are you going to just lay there or are you going to participate?”

“Just waiting for your instructions sweetheart. Besides, I like watching you.”

“Well, I like a little more action from my stud.” She reached down and slapped his butt. “Get a move on there honey. Service me!”

“Yes dear.” With a grin he started to move his hips in long slow thrusts. “Like this? Is this what you want?”

“Yessssss.” She moaned softly.

The only sounds in the room were moans, sighs, grunts and cries of pleasure as he gave her what she wanted, as much as she wanted, absorbing her shudders as he brought her to climax over and over again until he couldn’t hold back any longer. The next time her pulsing sheath clamped down on his erection, he let go and joined her paradise.

Rolling off her, he pulled her, limp and exhausted, into his arms. She snuggled close and pressed a kiss to his chest. “Thank you.”

He chuckled and kissed her forehead. “My pleasure angel. Now rest.”



A few hours later, Richie watched his wife put the finishing touches on her outfit for the party. Standing behind her, he reached for her necklace and fastened it around her neck. His hands settled on her waist and he bent to kiss her bare shoulder, never taking his eyes off the vision reflected back at him in the mirror.

The look on his face made her curious. “What?”

“You’re glowing.”

She grinned and turned in his arms, slipping hers around his waist, and tilting her head back to meet his gaze. “That’s because I’m happy. You make me happy.”

“That’s the plan angel. Just returning the favour.” He murmured against her lips before taking possession. A banging on the door startled them.

“Come on you two, let’s get this party started!” David’s voice came loud and clear through the door. “Bela! Haven’t you sucked him dry yet? OW! What was that for?”

“For being an ass!” Dorothea’s voice. “Leave them alone or you’ll find out that there’s worse things than being turned green or being attacked by flying monkeys!”

There was silence for several minutes and Tori and Richie were just about to leave the room, when the banging came again. Tori’s eyes narrowed and she jerked open the door, ready to lay into David, only to come face to face – literally – with Romeo.

“It’s party time Aunt Tori!”

She had to smile. “You don’t like parties, do you Big Man?”

He nodded enthusiastically. “I get to dance and eat lots of good stuff wifout Mommy seeing!”

She chuckled, then peered over his shoulder and frowned. “Shame on you Shirley, using a child for a shield!”

David set Romeo down and grinned. “But it works so well!”

Tori glanced down the hallway. “Karin….”

“I’m on it.” Karin reached up and gripped David’s ear. “Come on honey, you and I need to have a talk about provoking pregnant women.”

He winced. “But baby, she’s so easy to get a rise out of, don’t take away my fun.” He protested as they headed towards the stairs.

“You may find it fun, but she’s doesn’t. We both know what her temper’s like. Add hormones to that, and, well, there’s no telling what she might do. I like your parts just as they are.”

He grinned and pushed her up against the wall, keeping her there with the pressure of his body. “Yeah? “

“Yeah.” She reached up to brush her lips against his. “And if you’re good, and don’t pester her, later I’ll show you my favourite ones.”


A few hours later, Richie, Jon, and David were all standing together, watching the crowd. When Dorothea and Tori walked by Jon turned to David. “What’s with you tonight?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you’ve been behaving like a normal person around the women – especially Tori. No jokes, pranks, harassing comments…nothing. Just polite, friendly conversation. What’s the matter? Are you sick?”

David smiled wryly. “Let’s just say that I’ve been promised a reward if I suppress my normal, fun self and be dull and boring like the rest of you.”

Richie snorted. “Nothing about you is normal, Shirley.”

Jon rolled his eyes and stopped Karin as she passed. “Nice job Charlie.”

She rolled her eyes at the nickname and raise a brow. “What are you talking about?”

“Muzzling the annoying, barking dog you brought to the party.” Richie answered.

She shook her head at him. “I only asked him to leave Tori alone. You’re all still fair game.” She pointed a finger at Richie. “Don’t criticize him, you’re just as bad as he is!”

Richie grinned. “Maybe, but I’m smart enough not to provoke a pregnant Bongiovi. I don’t have a death wish!”

“Oh really? Could have fooled me!” Jon glared at him.

The countdown to midnight found them all with their spouses/significant others. Richie wasn’t surprised to see Tori’s eyes glistening, and he thought he knew why. “It’s been quite a year, hasn’t it?”

She nodded and pressed his hand to her stomach. “And the next one promises to be just as eventful.”

“And just as exciting and filled with even more wonderful shared experiences on the road of our life together.” The clock chimed. “Happy New Year angel, I love you.” His kiss was warm, gentle and full of feeling.

Tori wound her arms around his neck and held on, even after the kiss ended. “I love you too.”

“It’s not my fault this time! I didn’t make her cry!” David announced to the crowd. Laughter echoed around the room.

Tori released Richie and turned to him. Everyone held their breath, expecting a blast of temper. She hugged him and gave him a chaste kiss. “Happy New Year Shirley. I hope this year brings you much happiness and…” She winked at Karin. “….love.” Her eyes filled again. “Be good to her. She deserves it….and so do you.”

The sight of her tears was his undoing. “Oh shit.” He hugged her, then thrust her towards Richie. “Here. She’s your wife, you deal with her tears.” Richie just smiled and enfolded her in his arms.

Karin eyed David speculatively. “That’s why you provoke her!” He raised a brow at her. “You’d rather deal with her temper than her tears.”

He tried to look innocent, but when she snorted, he gave up. “What can I say? I’m a man. I don’t handle tears well, and pregnant women seem to have a never ending supply, that start to flow for no apparent reason.”

“So I’ve found the chink in the Joker’s armor.”

He pulled her into his arms. “I can’t hide anything from you. I have to trust you to keep my secrets.” He kissed her.

She gazed up at him and searched his eyes. “You’re a very complex, complicated man.”

“Not with you. When it comes to you, I have no armor, no disguises. What you see is who I am. Not the Joker, just David. Naked and exposed.”

She fought her own tears, knowing now how he felt about them. “I’ll guard your secrets.” She assured him, then grinned. “I like you naked.”

He hugged her tighter. “How about joining me upstairs and us both getting naked?”

“Not a chance Shirley! The party’s not over yet.” Tico grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the bar. “Sorry Charlie, you’ll have to wait until later.” He threw over his shoulder to Karin. She sighed and went to join the women.

1 comment:

johnnajovi said...

Awesome Chapter! I have been waiting it only gets better. You write the characters so well like you know them personally!

I am enjoying this story. Keep up the great work!

This is my nice little story turned epic with Richie in the starring role - although Jon plays a large part.