Friday, March 6, 2009

Chapter 231

Tori blew out a huge sigh of relief as she set her purse and briefcase down on the table in the foyer.

“Happy to be home angel?” Richie followed her in carrying their suitcases.

She nodded. “Very. Don’t get me wrong, I love my family, but there really is no place like home.”

“I hear ya. It was great to see everyone, but I’m really looking forward to sleeping in our own bed tonight.”

“Mmmhmm. I’ll go let Rosa know we’re home.”

“I’ll take the bags upstairs. Will you make some cookies?” He added the puppy dog look for good measure.

“Well, I don’t know. Have you been a good boy?” She squealed when he grabbed her and squeezed.

“Oh I think so, and if you don’t I’m sure I could change your mind if you want to meet me upstairs.” His breath was hot in her ear.

She shivered. “Maybe later.” She reached up to kiss him. “Mmmmm. Tasty.”

He grinned. “Add a little chocolate and it’d be even better.”

She laughed. “Okay, okay, I get the hint. I guess I can’t complain about spoiling you when you’ve been so good to me lately.”

“I knew my good behaviour would benefit me at some point.” He snickered as she swatted his arm and headed for the kitchen.

After a brief conversation with Rosa, Tori picked up her briefcase and went to put in on her desk in the office. One step inside the room she stopped dead, her eyes widening as she looked around. The walls had a fresh coat of paint, exactly the shade she’d been looking for. She dropped her briefcase on her side of the desk and left the room, turning left she stuck her head into first the studio, then the library. A smile wreathing her face, she hurried down the hallway and up the stairs. The spare rooms and the bathrooms had all been painted in the colours she had chosen, but had never gotten a chance to do. All that the rooms needed was a few pictures on the walls and new towels in the bathrooms. Even the empty room across the hall from their room had been painted a soft yellow.

“Richie!” She flew down the hall, forcing herself to slow down for the stairs. “Richie!” She ran into the living room. “Richie!”

“I’m right here babe. What’s up?” Richie entered from the kitchen, a Coke in his hand. He barely had time to set it down and brace himself before she launched herself at him. “Whoa! What….”

Her lips cut him off. “You wonderful, wonderful man!” She dotted kisses all over his face. “I’ll make cookies for you whenever you want! I love you!” Framing his face with her hands, she kissed him for all she was worth, her tongue sliding between his teeth to stroke his.

He groaned, and felt for the couch, collapsing onto it with Tori in his arms. When she finally paused for breath, he raised a brow at her. “I’m not complaining, but what brought that on?”

Her whole face lit up. “You had painters come in and do all the rooms I wanted to redo!”

He shrugged. “Well, I knew you really wanted it done and I didn’t want you around the fumes, so I figured that having it done while we were in Jersey seemed like the perfect solution. Do you like it?”

She nodded. “It’s exactly the colours I wanted. But, the room across from ours….we hadn’t decided what to do with it yet, why did you pick yellow?”

“I thought it would be a good room for the nursery. Not so close to ours that we’d disturb the baby, but close enough that we can hear. I picked yellow because I thought it was a gender neutral colour….in case Ava’s wrong.” He set his hand on her stomach. She covered it with hers and kissed him softly.

“I think that’s a great idea.” She glanced down and blinked away tears. “There you go Peanut. You have your very own room. Guess I need to go shopping again.”

“But you’ll make cookies first, right?”

She chuckled. “Yes, I’ll make cookies first.” With his help she stood and headed for the kitchen.


That night, Tori exited the bathroom ready for bed and found Richie already there. He was sitting up, reading, the blankets pulled up to his waist. Her lips twitched at the sight of his glasses. He didn’t wear them often, and she’d never thought of glasses as particularly sexy, but there was just something about them on him.

She quietly approached the foot of the bed and climbed on. Straddling his legs she crawled up towards the head of the bed. He didn’t look up from his book. When she reached his knees she gripped handfuls of the blankets and slowly pulled. At that he looked over the top of the book and raised a brow in question.

She grinned. “You’ve been so patient and understanding with me and then all this with the redecorating, I thought you deserved a reward.” She tugged on the blankets again, leaving him exposed.

He grinned. “And what will this reward involve?”

She glanced down at his rapidly swelling shaft and smirked. “It looks like you – or at least part of you – already has some idea.”

“Maybe one or two.” His chuckle ended in a hiss at the feel of her hand closing around his erection. He set aside the book to watch her.

She grinned as he swelled and hardened even more under her teasing, stroking fingers. Glancing up she locked her eyes with his and bent to sweep her tongue slowly along his length. His back arched in response, his eyes darkened and almost burned her with their heat. She licked her lips. He groaned. “Like that?” She ran her tongue over her top lip again.

He snorted. “Maybe a little.”

Her brow rose. “Only a little? Hmmm, maybe you’ll like this better then.” With that she took him into her mouth. She alternated between swirling her tongue around the massive tip and suckling him, while her hand cupped his sack and stretched the skin gently. She raised a questioning brow at him.

He blew out a ragged breath and nodded. After several minutes he eased her away, pulled her up and impaled her in his lap, ignoring her gasp at his sudden entry. She was drenched and took him easily -well as easily as she could considering his size. He knew he hadn’t hurt her. “But this is what I like best.” His voice was gravely velvet. “Feeling your hot, moist flesh pulsing around me, luring me deeper and deeper.”

She shuddered at the sensations his words evoked in her core. The taste of him still strong in her mouth, she slid her arms around his neck and squeezed him with her internal muscles. “Like this?”

“Oh God yes!” He started to remove his glasses, but she stopped him.

“Leave them on.” This time it was his brow that rose. She shrugged. “They make you look so….intellectual….and incredibly sexy.” His second brow rose to join the first to express his scepticism. She shrugged again. “I can’t explain it, it’s just how I feel.” To prove it, she rocked against him.

He grinned and ran his hands up and down her back, urging her closer. Obliging, she tightened her arms, gasped when her nipples came into contact with his hard chest and pressed her mouth to his. Her breath came in pants as she licked and nibbled his lips, and sucked on his tongue. She threw her head back and cried out as the pleasure overwhelmed her and she shattered.

Richie held her tight until her spasms subsided. Then he sat her up and molded his hands over her breasts, caressing and kneading her soft flesh. When her nipples hardened for him, he rubbed, pinched, tugged and teased them with his fingers, gauging duration and pressure by the gasps, moans and cries he drew from her as well as the speed of her hips as they undulated against him. Sensing she was close again, he leaned forward and took one stiff peak between his lips. He gazed up into her slumberous sapphire eyes, and sucked. Her eyes widened and she laced her fingers through his hair as she went over the edge again. She’d barely regained her senses when he suddenly slid down in the bed and rolled, putting her beneath him.

“What?..” She had to pause to suck in air.

His dark eyes twinkled. “My reward, my way.”

She could only chuckle. “Then have your way with me.”

He kissed her deeply, fiercely and began to move. His thrusts were deep, but restrained. She searched his eyes and knew he was holding back. One hand lifted to stroke his cheek, the other caressed his back. “Go ahead. Do it.”

He frowned. “But..”

“You won’t hurt me, or the baby. Go on Rich. Take me the way I know you want to. Take me!”

With a growl he let go. His hands pulled her knees up, then pushed them flat onto the mattress. He met her gaze once again and paused. She nodded. Her agreement assured, he set a hard driving rhythm. His breath was hot gusts in her ear as he nuzzled her, held her open and pounded into her over and over again.

She clung to him, gasping for breath and drowning in a sea of sensation. Each thrust of his body into hers forced the air from her lungs and jolted her nerve endings. She couldn’t speak, she couldn’t cry out, all she could do was whimper and ride out the storm he was creating. Once. Twice. Three times he brought her to climax. Still he didn’t stop.

“Come on babe, stay with me, just once more.” He rasped out between clenched teeth.

She tightened her grip and lifted towards him.

“That’s it. That’s it. Oh God!” When he felt her tighten around him he thrust even harder, reached even deeper. She screamed and her whole body convulsed in an orgasm unlike any she’d ever experienced before. With a cry of his own his control snapped and he burst inside her, flooding her with his hot seed.

It was several minutes before he had the strength to withdraw from her body and move off of her. It was several minutes more before she had the strength to roll over and curl into him. His arms came up to hold her.

She pressed a kiss to his chest. “That was…..I don’t have words.”

“Are you okay?” His heart had yet to return to its normal pace.

“Mmmmm. I’m better than okay.” She purred. “I’ve never felt this good.”

“So I’m performing my duties as stud adequately?”

“Oh you’re definitely worth keeping around.” He laughed and squeezed her. She tilted her head back to see his face. “Do you feel rewarded?”

He bent enough to kiss her gently. “I feel like I just won the lottery….or a Grammy.”

She chuckled and snuggled closer against him. He set his glasses on the night table, flicked off the light, pulled up the blanket and with a sigh of contentment, drifted off to sleep.

1 comment:

johnnajovi said...

WOW!!!! I knew Richie was a Stud, but, holy cow. I want him in my bed! LOL

This is my nice little story turned epic with Richie in the starring role - although Jon plays a large part.